Quartz brands, including Caesarstone, Hanstone, Silestone, QuartzForm, and Radianz offer Residential Warranty of 10 years to 15 years. These companies
will warrant from the original date of
installation material that fails due to any manufacturing defect when
fabricated and installed by a Certified Fabricator. This
warranty applies to the repair or replacement of failed material that has
been permanently installed in your residence. The option to repair or
replace the material is at the sole discretion of the brand. We have provided each brand's warranty coverage below.
City Home Granite Depot Fabrication/Installation Warranty
City Home Granite Depot is a fabricator and installer of the materials, and its solely liable to the fabrication and installation of such material. City Home Granite Depot offers its residential customers a 9 months workmanship warranty on all installed quartz countertops.
Defects that are determined by City Home Granite Depot to be due to our workmanship, we will be repaired at no expense to the purchaser. This warranty does not extend to cover associated expenses such as plumbing, electrical, cabinetry, flooring, walls or any other costs that may be incurred in the repair of an item covered by this warranty.
• Due to the variation in veining and color, over which the City Home Granite Depot has no control, granite/quartz is sold subject to irregularities in color, surface, veining and texture.
• Due to the manufactured process of quartz, a certain level of spots or blemishes are inherent in the manufacturing process and do not affect the structural integrity of the material. Thus, this warranty does not cover what is referred to as spots or blemishes smaller that a ten (10) or (25) cent depending on the stone manufacturer's warranty.
• Due to the nature of stone, either natural or manufactured, is not indestructible, and it can be chipped. This warranty does not cover chips that are smaller then a nickel (5) cent piece at the factory level. CHIP AFTER INSTALLATION BY HOMEOWNER IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE HOMEOWNER AND IS NOT COVERED BY OUR WARRANTY.
• Due to the nature of stone, either natural or manufactured, is not indestructible, and it can be scratched. This warranty does not cover minimal scratches which can occurred at the factory level.
• Seams are inevitable on some jobs. Seam placement is based on many factors, including, but not limited to, slab length, cabinet support, and appliance compatibility. Seam width varies from job to job and is affected by many factors.
•Seam failure due to settling or structural issues unrelated to the countertop installation, are not covered.
•For more information on City Home Granite Depot's workmanship warranty, visit http://www.cityhomegranitedepot.com/Policy.html.
Below is general warranty coverage by Caesarstone. For full details coverage, click here.
U.S. Quartz Products, Inc. will warrant from the original date of installation material that fails due to any manufacturing defect when fabricated and installed by a Caesarstone Certified Fabricator. This warranty applies to the repair or replacement of failed material that has been permanently installed in your residence. The option to repair or replace the material is at the sole discretion of U.S. Quartz Products, Inc.
• This warranty does not cover use for any commercial purposes.
• This warranty does not cover products installed in any outdoor application.
• This warranty does not cover chips or other excessive impact damage in the product.
• This warranty does not cover scratches. Caesarstone is a very hard material and highly scratch resistance but not scratch proof.
• This warranty does not cover seam appearance or seam performance, adhesives, caulk or other accessory items.
• This warranty does not cover chips or cracks that are a result of not following the minimum requirements for edge details.
• This warranty does not cover what is referred to as spots or blemishes smaller that a U.S. ten (10) cent piece. A certain level of spots or blemishes are inherent in the manufacturing process and do not affect the structural integrity of the material.
Cosentino, S.A. warrants to the original owners of installed Silestone products for a period of 15 years from the date of installation that the Silestone material will be free from manufacturing defects.
For details on Silestone warranty coverage, follow the links below:
• This limited warranty does not cover seam performance.
• This limited warranty does not cover color variances, thermal shock, chemical abuse or defects by fabrication, misuse or improper fabrication.
• This limited warranty does not cover uses of products for products exposed to outside weather and climate conditions, abnormal use or conditions, or abuse in any way.
• Likewise, differences between samples, photographs and the real product
purchased are also excluded. Furthermore, marks produced by the material's own components and polish defects are also excluded, given that under no circumstance does COSENTINO, S.A. commercialise
products presenting, for whatever reason, said defects.
Hanwha L&C Corporation warrants to the original purchaser/owner in the U.S. and Canada that its product HanStone Quartz, shall be free from manufacturing defects in material under normal use and service. Hanwha, at its discretion, will repair or replace product failures only due to manufacturing defects.
• Color Variance: HanStone Quartz is composed of natural quartz, as a result, variance in color, size, shape and particulate distribution is an inherent trait expected of this product.
• Chips and Cracks: Chips may be caused by impact.
• Scratch: HanStone Quartz is scratch resistant, but not scratch proof.
• Blemishes: A certain level of blemishes is an inherent trait expected of this product.
• Minor conditions such as stains or water spots. HanStone quartz is stain resistant,
but not stain proof.
• Exposure to extreme heat. Trivets must be used for any hot pots, pans, crock pots, and
for any heat generated items.
Radianz Quartz comes with a 15-year warranty for residential applications and 10-year warranty for commercial installation, something you won?t get with marble and granite countertops. If peace of mind is top of mind, this is a definite advantage.
• Damage caused by exposure to excessive heat (Trivets and hot pads should always be used);
• Staining is not covered under this warranty. The Product is stain-resistant, but is not 100% impervious to stains. Many common stains can be removed with proper cleaning.
• The product is scratch resistant; however, scratches may occur with improper use. Consequently, scratches and abrasion marks are not covered under this warranty;
• Blemishes, such as blotches or spots, are inherent in the manufacturing process. In the event visual blemishes, blotches, or a concentration of color pigments are larger than 25mm in diameter (size of a quarter coin),the contracted fabricator should report it to Radianz.
• Natural variation within the product (The Product pattern density may vary in color, size, shape, and distribution);
• The actual and final installed product is not guaranteed to be an exact color-match to product samples or printed sample.