Preparing for Template
To help ensure the best template results, please note the following:
1. The customer or assigned representative must be present on the day of the template to go over the job details.
2. All cabinets must be installed, secured, and in their final position.
3. Stove, cooktop, sink and faucet must be on site for template so that we can obtain accurate information for the cut outs required.
Preparing for InstallationWe will contact you again to remind you of the installation date. To help ensure a smooth installation of your new granite or quartz countertop, your assistance with the following would be greatly appreciated.
1. Granite or quartz is extremely heavy. Please ensure outside walkways, stairs, halls are clear of all obstructions (including snow in winter), providing free and clear access to the job site.
2. Please remove free standing stoves, slide-in stoves, cook-tops and counter top microwaves to provide free and clear access to the work area. City Home Granite Depot employees can NOT move appliances.
3. Existing countertops, sink and faucet, or other plumbings are to be removed before the date of installation.
4. Please do not schedule any additional work by other trades people on the day of the countertop installation. Any plumbing, electrical or tile work required to complete the project should be scheduled subsequent to the countertop installation date. City Home Granite Depot employees can NOT do any electrical or plumbing work which requires licence.
5. All items stored inside the sink cabinet are to be removed.
6. All plumbing work including connecting the faucet must wait 24 hours after the installation. We will install the "undermount" sink and have the faucet hole(s) ready for your plumber.
7. Drop-in sinks and cook tops will be cut on site. The actual drop-in sink and cooktop are required to confirm the cutout measurements. Our installers will do their best to control dust with vacuums, but we do advise you to remove or cover any items that can be affected by dust.
8. The customer must be present at the job site at the completion of the installation to inspect and pay the balance.